Saturday, December 1, 2012

Twitter....

So some of my friends have been telling me to get a Twitter account for a while, and for about as long as it's been out I've managed to fight them on it and not get an account. 

I have watched my parents get accounts, my other friends get accounts and I have stood my ground and refused to get one.  However, I now have one.  why?

Because my friends, B and BG, have peer pressured me into getting an account.  Mainly because I update my facebook account just like you would do a Twitter account.

Oh how the mighty have fallen. I don't like this at all to be honest and I probably won't use it but I decided to create one.

I used my nickname so that it would be harder to find me.  Which is what I want because to be honest with you, my updates are pretty inappropriate.

No comments: